Monday, June 19, 2006

a Pixar film - Cars (Part II) & Nacho Libre (Part II)


Remember my first blog on Cars ?

Now guess what?

According to the Los Angeles Times, it's actually #1 the movie box office!!! So I guess, there are people out there who thinks that cars are cute. Or maybe they watch it for the sake that it's a Pixar film (ohhh mighty god of all animation & everything cute, yes, cars included now). Read this article here .

And you know what? My other blog on Nacho Libre , the semi-gay movie actually came out second in box office!

Geez...

... what in the world... ... ... are the AMERICANS WATCHING?!?!?!?!?!

AHHAHAHAA!!!

Anywayz, I'm looking forward to watch The Lake House starring Keanu Reeves & Sandra Bullock. It's actually a remake of the korean film - Il Mare starring Jeon Ji-Hyeon (the My Sassy Girl & Windstruck actress) and Lee Jeong Jae (whom I don't really give a damn abt).

Alright!

Maybe I'll watch CARS after all... ... but a big BIG maybe.

... but that will be after I watch the Silent Hill movie...