Monday, October 27, 2008

Eye Infection
Warning: really disturbing pictures attached




One Saturday morning, my left eye just wont open....

hmmmmmmmm... i wonder why....





W... what's that???

Let's just take a closer look...


EWWWWWWWWWWWWW... there's like... yellow pus sticking the eye together.

Then I finally got the pus-filled eye to open...


URGH!

Ok... I won't blame if you're grossed out by these pictures. Even I feel like puking.

If you think that the left eye is the only eye that got infected, you're wrong. Becuz I felt something scratching my right eyeball as well. The left eye was just MORE infected than the right. Don't believe me?

After washing out my eyes, my sister took some more pictures.

This is the more infected left eye....


... oh my goodness... there is like... a colony of pus pimples in the left eye.

Now, let's look at the right eye.


eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... there is this big yellow thing that contains a few small pimply thing...


Now, let's look at both.



...

.....

........

....

I can practically hear all of you pleading me to stop the pictures.

OK.

I WILL.

I dun blame you. Even I feel sick in the tummy while I posting these pictures.

I went to see the doctor early in the morning. He gave me some eye cream & said that if it doesn't get better in a few days, I will have to get an operation to take these pus-filled stuff out.

ewwww... but but... that was Saturday. Now, it's Monday and my eyes are still painful whenever I blink! That's it. I have to go for eye facial.