Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My 28th + 1 Birthday



Mummy, being superstitious, said that whenever there is a #9 in your birthday, you shouldn't said it. Must not acknowledge it.

Thus, today will be my 28th + 1 birthday!


My sister, the evil jealous one, said to me... ... "jie, in another 1 year, you are going to leave the... ... *hand signals a '2' and a '0'*..."

And at first, I looked at her in a HUH??? manner becuz I don't get it.

And she repeated, "in another 1 year, you are going to leave the......... 20s........... and enter into the 30s".



(O_O") !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*sharp stab in the heart*



And as if this isn't enough pain, she went on to say, "... don't worry... .... ... .... ... in another TEN years, you can say the same thing back to me..."

... yeah... in case you didn't figure out yet... ... my sister is TEN years younger than me...

I said to her, "when that day comes... ... i will... ... ... *laughs hysterically*... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 你也有今天 (direct translation: you also have this day coming)!!!"



sob.

ok... whatever.














WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.












Anyway, this afternoon, my family & I went to Junction 8 for lunch.

My bf was so sweet. Although he is 5000 miles away, he still sms'ed & told me to go have a good meal with my family........... and he will pay the bill.

SWEETNESS!!!

*feels like eating his flesh now*... you know that feeling you get when you see an ultra-cute baby & you feel like pinching the chubby cheeks mercilessly?!?!?!?!

... but it's ok... becuz i told him that when he comes back, i want an EXTRA grand meal... and an EXTRA EXTRA big birthday present (double eyelids that cost $4k????.. nahhh... way to expensive for Woffles Wu's magic...)... ...



ANYWAY... some pictures we took at that eating place...

Cheap-a-neh Birthday Meal from my parents...



JAG...
Jeanie Alvin Gina
i think i look like a cyborg, with 1 normal eye & 1 shiny green-blue eye...
Alvin looks stunned...
Gina looked at this pic & said that all 3 of us look weird cuz we all hv single-eyelids....
... i totally agree with her...



my parents!!!
daddy just wants to carry on eating...
mummy loves taking pictures!!!




haahaha... this is when mummy got pissed with Gina for not finishing her food becuz she kept yakking & yakking until the food gone cold... ... then she passed the food to daddy....




EVERYONE!!!
TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE FOOD IS DELICIOUS FOR PICTURE-TAKING SAKE... EVEN THOUGH WE ALL COULD NOT FINISH OUR FOOD BECUZ WHO THE HELL MIXES PINEAPPLE RICE WITH CHEESE...
so say......
"YUCKY CHEESE PINEAPPLY RICEEEEEYYYY!!!"



...

...

And then we came home...

And I cleaned Twinkle's cage... OH MY GOD!!! TWINKLE YOU'RE SO CUTE!!! I LOVE YOU!!! but mummy & daddy wants me to send it away... to the zoo... .... *watery eyes*... ... but but.... ... ... i don't want to!!!

...
...
...

Then Alvin's gf, Catherine, came to our house.... ... and she walked straight to Gina & said........

"Happy Birthday, Gina"

.. with a present in her hand...



HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

My brother then told her that she got the wrong sister.... and Catherine looked so embarrassed... ... hahahahhaha...

... of course, i accepted the present... thank you very much for Gina's present... hehehehehe...

...
...
...
...

Then we all sat down and watched a super weepy movie called... P.S I LOVE YOU...

SUPER SAD!!! Me & Gina cried at almost every point of the movie...

Catherine weeped...

Alvin just watched heartlessly... or maybe he was... CONTROLLING HIS TEARS becuz Catherine was sitting beside him...


...
...
...
...

OH!!! OH!!! and against my better judgement, i bought a new expansion pack from The Sims2!!! APARTMENT LIFE!!!

I dunno.

I probably won't even have time to play it.

But... ... ... it's just my spur of the moment birthday pressie for myself kind of thing...


I'm going to play it now...