Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Like to Move It Move It



He likes to move it move it.

..


She likes to move it move it...


We like to......... MOVE IT!!!!


:-D !!!!!!!!!!


Me & my bf wanted to watch Tropic Thunder, staring Ben Stiller & Robert Downey Jr, but the Eng Wah cinema in Suntec doesn't film it. Bastards. So, we watched Madagascar 2. I thought it was really entertaining.... but the kuku bird thought that it was slightly boring. Maybe he didn't get the jokes in the movie. Or maybe he didn't spot the funny bits that were happening around the main cartoon characters (must be his failing eyesight due to his age). But I still felt that the movie was ticklish. I would recommend watching it.


After the movie, we went to this one Hong Kong restaurant to eat at East Coast... ... I think it's called C. Nai or something. John brought me there once & I thought it was rather nice. So I thought of bringing that kuku bird to try out the food. And he thought it was nice too! However, I felt that their food was all TOO tasty. Becuz I felt damn parched while eating their food.


Then when we got back home, I got pissed off with his friend who disrespected me over & over again. Although it happened like... 3-4 months back, but I will never forget the way he persistently tried to get my bf to be interested in other girls RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE!!!


If there is ever a chance of forgiving him, it will be to beat him up very badly until he dies. Then on his dying breath, I'll tell him, "i forgive you. i forgive you for disrespecting me repeatedly."


humph.


sad to say, my bf behaved very unreliably during that time. he knows that what his friend did was too much, but at the same time, he's afraid of offending that asshole. so in turn, he offends me... and i was quite hurt by this. but after time has passed for so many months, i thought to myself that nobody is perfect. everyone has their flaws.


even i have my own flaws. my flaw is that i aim for everything to be perfect, but in this perfecting process, i tend to seem very controlling & bad-tempered becuz i keep forcing everyone around me to be perfect.


but don't think that i only want this perfection in others, becuz i also strive to be as perfect as i can be. i know i have a bad temper, so i always try to control it. and in the end, becuz i became TOO tolerant and OVERLY good-tempered, other ppl try and take advantage of me... ... until it reached my breaking point, i snap back at everyone... and everyone was like, "woah man.. wat's up with her."

NOTHING IS UP WITH ME! What's up with YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


so... ... ... i guess this means that nobody can ever be perfect even if you tried.