Wednesday, July 25, 2007

'Someone Up There'



Last night, I dreamt that I was in a marketplace.

And I was walking down the stairs.

But right at the end of the staircase, my left hand reached out for the railing but I missed and instead, it pressed down against a shelf... which sounded like I toppled something over.

Then I turned and looked to see what it was.

It was an altar of deities. And I spilled the oil with the candle floating inside the glass bottle, which also extinguished the candle flame.

OH MY GOD!!!


*prays earnestly & apologizes for the mess*


Somehow, I felt this complusive urge that it was my responsibility to relight the candle again.

And then I woke up.

I think 'Someone Up There' is hinting something to me.

Maybe I haven't been a pious, religious person & maybe 'Someone Up There' is waiting for me to go visit, but I always never do.

Yes. Ok. I hear you.

Please don't send bolts of lightning down my head.

I will visit you soon.