Thursday, July 26, 2007

'Someone Up There'... Again



That's it.

I dreamt of Someone last night again.

This time, I was visiting a medium. And I registered (hey... long queue mah. The medium is very accurate, thus, making him popular) my name with this short-haired girl.

But after waiting and waiting, it never got to my turn.

And yet, nobody else was consulting the medium.

So I asked the short-haired girl if it was my turn already. And she looked thru the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG list of names & said that my name wasn't inside. And the medium ignored me like I wasn't there.

Therefore, in the dream, I came to the conclusion that I wasn't on the 'GOOD' list. Kinda like Santa Claus only visits those good little boys & girls. And those who were bad will not be on his list.

Big time :*-(



When I woke up in the morning, I told mummy about my 2 Someone Up There dreams.

And she said that she will bring me to the temple to pai pai (pray) becuz it might be Someone hinting that IT'S TIME.


So...

Ok.

I'm going this weekend.