Saturday, May 13, 2006

NEWS SHOCKER : WORLD'S YOUNGEST MOTHER @ AGE 5



So you ask... is it even possible??? At 5 years old?!

Well... believe it or not... it's in the news... and there are pictures of her being pregnant... and her with her doctor & baby... omg...

They do look healthy... check this out. Baby Lina having a baby.

I can't even imagine myself getting pregnant at my age... it's such a scary thought. Ok... maybe I am vain... I cannot bear to think that I will be stretched... and loose... and flabby... can you imagine the stretch marks? Getting pregnant is very harmful to the female body.

But Melvin told me that there's this javanese wrap thing for post-pregnancy... and everything shrinks back in 2 months? Is it real?? Tried & proven?!?! If it is, then thank god for Java!!!

Kaibin... I can't believe you actually got this off the AsianBookie.com ... HAHAHAHAHA!!! Thank you for this very interesting piece!!!