Tuesday, April 04, 2006

me... Me... and ME...

Everything is about ME today. You wanna know why? CUZ I'm SICK!

I had a fever of 38.4 degrees... and I have runny nose and a slight sore throat.... on top of that, the doctor thinks I have DENGUE...

(o_O) ... waddahell...

And the doctor gave me 4 kinds of medicine to take. And the nurse is telling me, "This is for your fever. This is for your runny nose and it will cause drowsiness. This is for your phlegm and it will cause drowsiness. This is for your sore throat and it will cause drowsiness."

So.... yeah... I was in a coma for a whole day. I slept from 10am all the way till today 10am. Man... tat's like 24 hours... try and beat that. And the funny thing is... I still feel drowsy....

WHAT KIND OF MEDICINE DO THEY FEED CHILDREN THESE DAYS?!?!?!?!

It's like going out and get drunk... and having a hangover till now.

But one GOOD thing that came out of this... ... I slept my way to a nicer complexion!!!

:-D

ARGH!!!... I have to work tomorrow....

:-(