Wednesday, October 07, 2009

HELP ME AGAIN!
(i'm being serious this time)



Desperately need to buy a few dresses to attend a few wedding dinners.

Why people want to hold wedding dinner??? Now I have a big problem. Most of the dresses are tubes. I hate wearing tubes becuz:

1) I'm skinny.
2) Tubes are for girls w huge breasts.
3) Whenever I wear tubes, these weird flesh at my armpit area starts to bulge out. Basically I'm a skinny girl with fat armpits. Why? I dunno. Somebody pls help me.


The only ways to rectify this problem with tubes are to:

1) Eat till I explode, but I probably still will remain skinny. Damn these skinny genes.
2) Get breasts implants.
3) Get liposuction performed on my fat armpits & transfer the fats to my boobs. hey.. that's actually a good idea!



HELP HELP!

Should I go to Far East? Wisma? Ion Orchard?? Vivocity? Suntec?

*ponders*

Which places will contain the most stores that carry these kind of dresses?

Serve me right for not shopping like other girls... now I'm stuck in a situation. At the very least, I need to find a nice dress by 17 Oct!!! Becuz that's when Alvin & Cat take their indoor wedding photos... and our whole family will be there for a Family Photo! =D

That bf of mine is invited to the shoot too. But what if we break up?

(can hear ND going, "SIAO AH")...

Watever lah... the most I will cut out a photo of my new bf's face & paste over his face.



Why dun I have any nice dresses for weddings & photo shoots?

*gloom*