Saturday, September 12, 2009

Random Pictures



WHO LIKES PICTURES???!!!

I LIKE PICTURES!!!

yayyyyyyyyy... i finally got the energy to post old pictures here....

*proud of myself*...

these pictures are seriously old.... some are taken at least 9 months ago...

oh well..

sorry... for now, the pictures are only going to be mostly me. Some ppl are just shy... so i can't post their pics up here... unless i feel sadistic...


-----------------------------------------------------

I permed my hair last 9 months......

call me siao, but i'm just going to go crazy with pictures of it...

first time perm hair mah..


BEFORE: dumb ass straight black virginal hair that made me look like Zhen Zi...



AFTER: still looks like a dumb ass... but less dumb now...



... i love pubescent boys...

*mothers all grab their Primary School sons away from me*




for some strange reason, i love the way my blouse looks in this photoshop effect...










permed hair looked better after 4 months...



--------------------------------------


Alvin & Cat, me & Gina went out together for the 1st time.

I forgot what the place was called... it's on Emerald Road? i think. it's just somewhere beside Centerpoint in Orchard.





here is a pic of Gina's chin looking as sharp as the margarita glass... *jealous*




after drinks, we proceeded to play pool... and of course, we camwhore'ed during the game...

... we all looked pregnant...





but i can't be bothered to retake the photo... becuz i kw it will still look the same...

*ren4 ming4* (loosely translated: accepted life)...


--------------------------------------------------


What is cute about this pic???


What does this pic tell you?

it's telling you that while the dog is looking at chicks, the bitch is near the cock.

it's like real life sia... while the husband checks out young girls, the wife looks for other men.


-------------------------------------------------------


Other pics of random'ness....

nasty boots found in Suntec City!!! totally weird i had to try it on...




love this colour on a cat............ reddish brown with a dark brown strip along its spine...




... gorgeous sunflowers attacked by bees!!!!




... blood stains from my surgery.

i am officially a man.

Call me Macho Jimmy.




my bf left for Yemen for abt 2-3 months... i didn't send him off at the airport becuz i had to work (wat a bad gf). When i came back from work & went into his room, i saw this waiting on the bed for me... ... ... *speechless*... ...






i managed to take this while driving home on the day the twin rainbows appeared in Jurong...

it's so mesmerizing i'm surprised i didn't get into an accident while taking pictures of it...





i love this!!! saw this in a car...

i wanted to take a rock and break the windscreen, but i was stopped by my bf.

damn him. now i will forever crave for this cute decal.





This was taken last month (aug 2009).

First i had long hair...



Within seconds....

SHORT HAIR!

magic!





Taken early this month (sept 2009)...

me cleaning Twinkle's cage & Gina trying out her new Samsung Omnia 2...

see Twinkle behind me? adorable! i love you Twinkle! but your pee still stinks... maybe in future, i shd feed you only roses. so that even your farts will smell like flowers...




Last but not least...

Shocking revelation!!!!!!

Are you ready for this?!?!?!?!??!!




(O_O) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Batman is Singaporean?